Cleveland, Ohio

 


...Cleveland...
Who would have thought that of all places, I would be spending my summer in Cleveland, Ohio? In all honesty, I didn't see this coming at all, but God did! And for that reason, I chose to trust God's plans for me and be obedient to His calling. So, here I am... in Cleveland, serving with Envision Cleveland. 
The decision to spend the Summer in Cleveland was definitely a hard decision, but through every step of this journey, I can wholeheartedly say that God has been in every step of it. From the first message to the phone calls; from weeks of being in prayer and being an emotional wreck to ugly crying; from times of doubt and fears to surrendering and feeling at peace; from the first initiation of doing a fundraiser to being able to save and fundraised just what I would need financially as I took the Summer off work, God has walked with me every step of the way. 
I am excited to be here and serve with Envision Cleveland, the community, but most importantly to serve God the best that I can. 
I will continue to post updates and just simply sharing my heart with you. 
Shoutouts to Everyone who has walked with me on this journey. Your generous hearts have blessed me so much, and I hope I will be able to bless the teams and the community here with your generosity. Most importantly, your words of encouragement and prayers have been a tremendous blessing to me. I seriously can not do this without everyone praying for me and praying with me. Words will never be able to express my gratitude towards all of you. All I can say is 
......THANK YOU..... 💖 
Below are some scriptures that has strengthened me and encouraged me. I pray that you will also be strengthened and encouraged in your life by these scriptures too. 

Isaiah 41:9-10
"I took you from the ends of the earth,
    from its farthest corners, I called you.
I said, ‘You are my servant’;
    I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
 
So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Psalm 37:4
"Take delight in the Lord
and he will give you the desires of your heart."

Please continue to pray for...
  • Wisdom
  • humbleness
  • My Parents... they're supportive of my decision, but they also had a really hard time with my decision to come to Cleveland for the summer with the possibility of this summer opportunity becoming something more than just the summer. 
    • Peace and Joy over my parents... They were really sad when I came down. 😢
  • God to continue to reveal his plans for me. 
  • My heart to be open to God's plans.
Saying Hello from Lake Erie. 
(Took a little of Northern Michigan with me down to Cleveland.) 

BE BLESSED 💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Chasing Sunrise

Envision Cleveland Summer Recap

And that's a wrap!