And that's a wrap!

I know it's been a while, but I'm still here... in Cleveland, OH. Not going anywhere for a while until the Lord calls me else where. I'm also doing well. Keeping myself busy with working at the Preschool and with Envision. In the meantime, I am slowly finding my words to put it into writing about everything. There's just so much to share! I will be sharing more about my transition to Cleveland and working with Envision Cleveland, as well as updates on the sites in another blog.

However, I do want to share a snip bit of what October has been like for me. 

Over the month of October, we had weekend teams every weekend and we had our last team for the year this past weekend, so that's a wrap ya! 😊😊 Although their trips were only for the weekend, I'm thankful for each team and each person on the team. They have been so encouraging to me in so many ways. I am so thankful for their support, encouragements, conversations, friendships, wisdom, and prayers. These are individuals who I've only met briefly, but they have spoken so much light into my life simply because of their love and obedience to Jesus. No matter the amount of work we have here, they are willing to give it their all. I was especially encouraged by the older(beyond retirement) individuals who still came out to serve and love on the community. There's so much to do here and we really couldn't have done it without the teams' help throughout October. Although, we're done with the teams for the year, the work is still plentiful and will continue to go on into next year.  


A special Thank you to the individual from the last team who left me this letter of encouragement. It's the little things like this that means a lot to me. I seriously cried reading the letter. 

To those of you who have been remembering me in your prayers, THANK YOU! 
When days are hard and I'm feeling weary or misses home, your prayers are definitely being answered. I seriously CAN NOT do this with my own strength, only through Christ. Your prayers are what keeps me going. 

Continue to pray for me in the coming months. Now that we're done with teams, I have some spare time to focus on my "Homework". 

Pray for these few tasks I have in place for the upcoming weeks to months. 

1. Speaking engagement: 
I will be doing my first speaking engagement at an local church in a two weeks. 
... I'm so nervous about it...(my public speaking skills are not my strongest strength.) Pray for courage and boldness as I stand in front of the church to share about Envision, Cleveland, and the stories God has placed in my life. 

2. Support Funds: 
Pray that as I enter into this new season, my financial needs will be met to allow me to serve here in Cleveland to my full ability. I am currently working on my support letters explaining what the support funds are and how they work. 

3. Church
I'm still in the process of looking for a home church. Pray that I can find a church which I can serve and grow with. 

4. Bible Courses. 
I need 30 hours of bible courses to be a licensed worker with Envision/ the Alliance. (I should have taken MSP in my younger days when I had the chance. 😐) But I enjoy the learning part of it, so I don't mind having to take courses. Pray for diligence and perseverance to complete these course when I do start them. 

5. Staff here at Envision Cleveland. 
Pray for everything in general! 


As always, Thank you for all the prayers, encouragements, and walking this new season with me. 😂



Comments

  1. Crown 30 might be a possibility for you to get your 30 hours of Bible and theology that is required to be a C&MA licensed worker. Reach to me at zella@crown.edu if you are interested in finding out more. P.S. I will be at Envision Cleveland from July 16-22, 2022 helping and serving. Alex

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Envision Cleveland Summer Recap

Still Chasing Sunrise